Monday 28 February 2011

SAYING THINGS POLITELY


SAYING THINGS POLITELY    

  You shouldn't do that.     Maybe you shouldn't do that.
  You need to leave.     Don't you need to leave?
  You need to choose something.     Can I help you choose something?
  Listen to what he is saying.     We need to listen to what he is saying.
  Sit down.     Please sit down.
  Listen to me.     May I please have your attention?
  You need to know this.     I think you will want to know this.
  We have finished our discussion.     Have we finished our discussion?
  You are wrong.     I don't think that is correct.
  Get out of my way.     May I please come through?
  That isn't any of your business.     I don't believe that concerns you.
  It's none of your business.     I'm sorry, but we will take care of that.
  I want to talk now.     Excuse me. May I say something?
  Be more careful with that.     I would be more careful with that.
  You don't need to know.     I don't want to answer that just now.
  Don't do that.     Please wait.
  You are late.     I think we need to hurry.
  He is coming and you are not ready.     Isn't he coming soon?
  Do it this way.     Let me show you how to do it.
  We don't know that.     We don't really know that.
  He is always wrong.     Sometimes we think he is wrong.
  I don't want to do it now.     Could we do it another time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More