Monday 28 February 2011

DON'T USE TWO NEGATIVES

DON'T USE TWO NEGATIVES

  He doesn't have  money.  He doesn't have any money
  He has no money
  We didn't do  yesterday.  We didn't do anything yesterday.
  We did nothing yesterday.
  You don't know  about it.  You don't know anything about it.
  You know nothing about it.
  They won't see  one there.  They won't see anyone there.
  They will see no one there.
  We aren't going  tomorrow.  We aren't going anywhere tomorrow.
  We are going nowhere tomorrow.
  I didn't get  of it.  I didn't get any of it.
  I got none of it.
  We didn't see  there.  We didn't see anybody there.
  We saw nobody there.
  I don't have  money or food.  I don't have either money or food.
  I have neither money nor food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More